This morning The Independent interviews Billy McGranaghan of Dads House to find out what’t it like being one of the 200,000 single fathers in Britain today.
June 12, 2010
Journalist and researcher running a reformation project inside the family justice system, with a strong focus on child welfare. View all posts by Natasha
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 12th, 2010 at 8:24 am and posted in Dads House, Media, Press Coverage. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Speeches for Debate on Child Abuse, Religion and Human Rights
- Poster for Westminster Debate on Child Abuse, Religion and Human Rights
- Westminster Debate: Religion & Human Rights
- Westminster Debate: Update on the Riots
- Westminster Debate: Supporting Families after the Riots and the Role of Family Law